AVTA now operates a bus line between Palmdale and Pearblossom.
CLICK HERE for the schedule.
Pearblossom Taxi is trying to help fill the void left by having no public transportation within our community.
We are offering "Bus-Stop Service" for people that do not want to walk 4 miles to get to or from the bus stop, in Littlerock, at 96th St. East and East Ave T-8.
We are offering this service for just $5 for up to four people traveling.
$5 is more when compared to the $1.50 - or less - bus fare (if you have three people or less), but is substantially less compared to the regular taxi fare of $9 to $11 or more.
We will pick you up at Pearblossom Chevron, Pearblossom Post Office or Jerry's Truck Stop (your choice) and bring you to 96th Street to meet the westbound bus going to 47th Street East and East Avenue S in Palmdale.
Scheduled pick-up times are:
- Mon-Fri - 5:30 am; 7:10 am; 8:50 am; 10:30 am; 12:15 pm; 1:55 pm; 3:40 pm; 5:20 pm; 7:00 pm; 8:45 pm
- Sat & Sun - 7:10 am; 8:50 am; 10:30 am; 12:15 pm; 1:55 pm; 3:40 pm; 5:20 pm; 7:00 pm
We request - or require - that you call in advance and let us know what time you are traveling so that we can meet you.
You should call at least 30 minutes before the scheduled pick-up time. For 5:30 am pick-ups it is advisable to call the night before.
There are two reasons for this:
- Currently, we can only take up to 4 passengers per trip. While we don't expect 4 passengers at a time very often, we want to make sure that nobody is left behind if we exceed 4 travelers.
- Demand for service is not high enough to justify having a car at the bus stop for each pick-up time listed on the schedule.
- FROM PEARBLOSSOM to 96th STREET - If you do not have a phone and cannot call ahead, we recommend going to the Pearblossom Chevron pick-up location where they will call us for you. You should arrive at the location at least 20 minutes before the scheduled pick-up time. Pearblossom Chevron is open 24 hours, thereby accessible during all pick-up times
- FROM 96th STREET to PEARBLOSSOM - Call before, or when, you board the bus in Palmdale. We will meet your bus at 96th Street & T-8 and bring you to Pearblossom Chevron, Jerry's Truck Stop or Pearblossom Post Office.
When possible, please make every attempt to have the EXACT fare.
In Pearblossom, we pick up about 15 - 20 minutes before the bus is scheduled to reach 96th Street in order to ensure that you do not miss it in the event it arrives a little early.
Antelope Valley Transit Authority.
You can use the Metro Trip Planner to figure out your public transportation routes and schedules.
Please note that this service is not profitable for Pearblossom Taxi. Unlike public transportation agencies, we receive no subsidies or funding through government programs. We are offering it for two reasons:
- To help the members of our community that do not have reliable transportation to travel at a reasonable price, and
- To gain recognition and exposure for Pearblossom Taxi